Date: May 05, 2017
Time: 08:00 to 11:30
Venue: Dansk Erhverv, Børsen, Slotsholmsgade 1, Copenhagen
The Ease of Doing Business in the USA
Setting up shop in the USA can seem like a daunting task for foreign companies. Not only are there the legal and organizational details to consider, but how do you determine where in the country makes the most sense for your business? The good news is that it does not have to be difficult, if you have the right support.
AmCham Denmark, in partnership with Danish American Business Forum (DABF) and the Danish Chamber of Commerce (Dansk Erhverv), is pleased to welcome you to this informative seminar where you will learn about various U.S. locations and their benefits, as well as meet service providers that can take the guesswork out of your decision.
- Laura Lochman, U.S. Embassy Charges d’Affaires (TBC)
- Finn Weisse, President, CASE - Council of American States in Europe
- Avitus Group: One stop-shop in the USA, from entry strategy to marketing, risk management and back office functions
- Vikki Olesen, Senior Global Account Manager, Aperian Global: Doing Business with the Americans
- Thomas Martin Law: American lawyers right here in Denmark
This is an open event, please send the link to your colleagues.
08:00 Registration (coffee and pastry)
08:30 Program begins
10:30 Tradeshow (provider) booths open
11:30 Event concludes