AmCham's Policy Agenda - A More Productive and Competitive Denmark
AmCham Denmark represents a wide range of companies actively investing in Denmark and the United States. As the voice for international business in Denmark, AmCham is committed to building a competitive business climate in Denmark in order to increase investments and stimulate job growth.
AmCham Denmark’s policy and advocacy is driven by the concerns and needs of AmCham member companies. Through annual surveys, executive meetings and committee work, AmCham develops policy positions on issues impacting its member companies. AmCham’s policy work is divided into three coordinated areas:
- Identifying barriers facing international companies
- Communicating issues to key decision makers
- Working together with stakeholders to facilitate solutions
AmCham's Policy Agenda:
At the core of AmCham Denmark’s policy agenda is international competitiveness and increased productivity, focusing on the important role played by multinational companies’ investments in Denmark. Key issues which must be addressed by the Danish Government include:
- Commit to making foreign investments a long-term governmental priority.
- Create a national talent strategy focused equally on developing domestic talent and attracting / retaining international talent.
- Ensure stability and predictability in corporate tax legislation.
Publications supporting AmCham’s policy agenda include:
The Importance of Multinationals 2012 Business Barometer Denmark The Talent to Compete