2017 Transatlantic Company of the Year - Nominations are open!
AmCham Denmark in partnership with The American Danish Business Council in Washington D.C., is pleased to announce that nominations for the 2017 Transatlantic Company of the Year are now open.
About the Award
The Transatlantic Company of the Year recognizes the important contributions and positive impact of Danish companies investing in the United States. The award is presented annually in order to highlight the importance of the economic ties between the United States and Denmark and to celebrate business excellence by a Danish company in arguably the most competitive market in the world.
The Transatlantic Company of the Year is awarded to a registered Danish company invested in the U.S. that has demonstrated significant achievements within the United States, in one or more of the following areas:
- Growth: Relative growth in turnover, employees or profitability in USA
- Investment: Significant investments in R&D, new facilities or acquisitions in USA
- Partnerships: Strategic partnerships in USA, with organizations, companies or government agencies
- Innovation: Development/implementation of an innovative solution in USA
- CSR/Sustainability: CSR programs in the USA & how they increase overall sustainability
Previous winners include:
Sitecore (2016) Gehl Architects (2015) Lundbeck (2014) Terma (2013) Novozymes (2012) Grundfos (2011)
In order to ensure complete impartiality in the selection process, we have appointed an independent jury of distinguished business leaders to evaluate the applications and select the winner. Jury members include:
- Jørgen Bardenfleth, Chairman, Arkitema Architects, etc.
- Karsten Dybvad, Director General & CEO, Confederation of Danish Industry
- Majken Schultz, Professor, Copenhagen Business School
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your companies’ successes in the U.S. For additional information, please contact AmCham’s Therese Oliver (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or DABC’s Lina Gandløse (email@example.com)
To download a nomination form, please click here
. (Nominations must be submitted by February 24, 2017.
The 2017 Transatlantic Company of the Year will be announced on March 21, at AmCham's Transatlantic Summit