2012 Trans-Atlantic Award Nominations Open
Nominations are now closed! To meet the finalists, Click here
AmCham Denmark is now accepting nominations for its 2012 Transatlantic Company of the Year Award. Aimed at highlighting the significance of the transatlantic relationship, this award recognizes the contributions, importance and positive impact made by Danish companies operating in the United States.
AmCham Denmark’s 2012 Transatlantic Company of the Year will be awarded to a Danish company invested in the U.S. that has demonstrated significant achievements in one or more of the following areas:
- Growth in employee count and/or revenues in the U.S. (in a relative sense).
- Significant investments in the U.S. (in a relative sense).
- Strategic partnerships.
- Development/launch of an innovative product or service.
- Development of an innovative work environment, incorporating a multicultural workforce.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
Previous winners include: 2011: Grundfoss and 2010: Novo Nordisk
The Jury: In order to ensure complete impartiality in the selection process, AmCham’s board of directors has appointed an independent jury to evaluate the applications and select a winner. This year’s jury is comprised of:
- Jesper Møller, DI Chairman and Managing Director, Toms
- Steen Thomsen, Professor, Copenhagen Business School
- Sten Scheibye, Chairman, Danish Trade Council
Eligibility: To be eligible, award candidates must be a registered Danish company invested in the United States. Companies may nominate themselves, or they may be nominated by other Chamber members. AmCham Denmark’s Executive Committee will pre-screen all nominations and select finalists for consideration by the independent jury.
To Download a Nomination Form, Click Here
Please e-mail your applications to Therese Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the AmCham office by March 1, 2012. Feel free to include any backup documentation you might feel relevant to support your nomination.
The recipient of this award will be announced by U.S. Ambassador Laurie S. Fulton, at AmCham Denmark’s 2012 Annual General Meeting and Transatlantic Business Roundtable on March 28.
We look forward to receiving your nominations!
The AmCham Team