Marketing at AmCham Events
- Co-branding at the event along with AmCham and co-sponsors (if applicable)
- Profiling on distributed materials (electronic & print) leading up to, during and after the event
- Company signage and distribution of promotional materials at the event (where appropriate)
- Profiling on the AmCham website, in Business Brief, and the Yearbook
- Priority seating and reserved space for your special invitees (up to 10) - event specific
- Exclusive Sponsorship - DKK 25.000 - 75.000 (event specific)
- Main Sponsorship - DKK 30.000 - 40.000
- Co-sponsor - DKK 15.000 - 20.000
- In-Kind Food/beverage or product - as required for event scope
- Prize Sponsorship - Raffles or tournaments
- Host - Covers all costs of location, food & beverage
* All prices are exclusive VAT
Hammer your message home - sponsor and/or host AmCham Events
Profiling your company at AmCham events can be one of the most effective tools in your box. It is an easy, cost effective way to put your company “front and center” at high-level events with governmental and business leaders, and sustains our valuable professional and social network. AmCham events create both the ideal starting point for launching new brand campaigns and delivering your company message; and provide a platform for follow-up member-to-member direct mailings.
AmCham Denmark holds on average more than 36 events each year - all different shapes and sizes, including:
- Patron Member Event (January) – Exclusive sponsorship with targeted
reach to AmCham Denmark’s Patron Members.
- Annual General Meeting (Spring) – Host and co-sponsor opportunities.
- Independence Day Celebration (June) – In-kind, raffle, and traditional opportunities.
- AmCham Cup Golf Tournament (August) – Main Sponsorship, team prize
and hole sponsorship/individual prize opportunities.
- Foreign Investors Summit (September) - Co-sponsor opportunities
- Ambassador’s Reception at Rydhave (October) – Exclusive or co-sponsorship
with targeted reach to about 200 business executives and government officials.
- AmCham Family Thanksgiving (November) – Main sponsorship and raffle prize
opportunities. More than 300 annual participants from the International
- AmCham Holiday Reception (December) - Exclusive or co-sponsorship opportunities
- Executive Forum – Host opportunity for up to 30 C-level executives.
- Business Breakfast – Host and/or exclusive sponsor/co-sponsor opportunities.
- Power Lunch – Host and/or exclusive sponsor/co-sponsor opportunities.
- Executive Conferences & Seminars – with partner organizations or exclusively AmCham organized. Host and/or exclusive sponsor/co-sponsor opportunities.