Host a Business After Hours for Maximum Profiling
An Opportunity to “own your own” AmCham Event
AmCham's Business After Hours is a tremendous value-added for those who decide to incorporate this into their portfolio. It is an exclusive opportunity for your company to receive excellent profiling to a key audience and an AmCham “endorsement” for your contributions.
From a satisfaction standpoint, you will have the opportunity to provide tremendous value to the membership by conveying information on a relevant topic, and giving members the opportunity to participate and receive this information in a no-cost, no-pressure environment.
For this service, we charge an administrative fee of DKK 15.000.
“Business After Hours” guidelines
Timing: 16:00 to 18:30
Content: 1 – 1 ½ hour relevant, informational seminar or workshop driven by the company AND 30 – 60 minutes of quality networking
Host: You may host at your facilities, or AmCham can help you connect with a venue through its members
- List the event on www.amcham.dk as an AmCham event
- Invite members to the event via e-mail delivery from AmCham
- Take a minimal, but active role in the event (e.g. Welcome and Wrap-up)
- Handle both pre- and onsite registration
The Company will:
- Develop the program on a relevant topic (obtain speakers & content)
- Pay all costs associated with the event
- Provide event graphics, programs and nametags
- Refrain from making a “sales pitch”