Host a Business After Hours for Maximum Profiling
AmCham's “Business After Hours” - your opportunity to
“own your own” AmCham Event
AmCham's Business After Hours is a tremendous value-added for those who decide to incorporate this into their portfolio. It is a exclusive opportunity for your company to receive excellent profiling to a key audience and an AmCham “endorsement” for your contributions.
From a satisfaction standpoint, you will have the opportunity to provide tremendous value to the membership by conveying information on a relevant topic, and giving members the opportunity to participate and receive this information in a no-cost, no-pressure environment.
This service if free of charge for Patron and Corporate members.
Associate members pay a service fee of DKK 12.000.
“Business After Hours” guidelines
Timing: 16:00 to 18:30
Content: 1 – 1 ½ hour relevant, informational seminar or workshop driven by the company AND 30 – 60 minutes of quality networking
Host: Two options – the company or a partner venue (e.g. a member hotel (AmCham can help facilitate contact and set the framework)
- List the event on www.amcham.dk as an AmCham event
- Invite members to the event via e-mail delivery from AmCham
- Provide the database with postal addresses to the company
- Take a minimal, but active role in the event (e.g. Welcome and Wrap-up)
The company will:
- Provide information on a relevant topic or area to AmCham
members in a format as specified above
- Host ( or facilitate a host) and sponsor the event entirely, including
the networking reception
- Provide graphics and text for invitation and produce programs,
nametags, etc. for the event
- Refrain from making a “sales pitch”