2019 Foreign Company of The Year – Nominations Now Open
AmCham Denmark, in cooperation with Copenhagen Capacity, is pleased to announce that nominations for the 2019 Foreign Company of The Year are now open.
AmCham Denmark’s Foreign Company of the Year award celebrates the valuable contributions made by foreign companies investing in Denmark and the innovative practices they bring with them. The 2019 award is being promoted in partnership with Copenhagen Capacity. Previous winners include:
Eligibility / Criteria
The 2019 Foreign Company of the Year will be awarded to a foreign owned company investing in Denmark that has recently demonstrated significant achievements, in one or more of the following areas:
– Growth: Relative growth in turnover, employees or profitability.
– Investment: Significant investments in R&D, new facilities or acquisitions.
– Partnerships: Strategic partnerships with organizations, companies or government agencies
– Innovation: Development/implementation of an innovative solution
– CSR/Sustainability: Meaningful initiatives and their impact both internally and externally.
In order to ensure complete impartiality in the selection process, AmCham’s Board of Directors has appointed an independent jury of three distinguished business leaders to evaluate the applications and select the winner. The 2019 Jury is comprised of:
– Jørgen Bardenfleth, Chairman of the Board (Lyngsoe Systems, Symbion et al.)
– Thomas Bustrup, COO, Dansk Industri
– Sanna Suvanto-Harsaae, Chairman of the Board (Bo Concept, TCM, etc.)
The winner of the 2019 Foreign Company of the Year will be announced at AmCham’s 20th Anniversary Dinner, featuring HRH Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary on October 24, 2019, at Moltkes Palæ in Copenhagen. Invitations will go out late June.
Nominations: To be considered for this year’s award, please contact AmCham’s Therese Oliver, at
email@example.com for an initial discussion. Nominations are due by September 16.
Note: There is no charge to submit a nomination. However, if your company is chosen as a finalist, there is an administration fee to enter the final round (DKK 7.500 or 12.500 for non-members)