2020 Foreign Company of The Year – Nominations Now Open
AmCham Denmark, in cooperation with Copenhagen Capacity, is pleased to announce that nominations for the 2020 Foreign Company of The Year are now open.
AmCham Denmark’s Foreign Company of the Year award celebrates the valuable contributions made by foreign companies investing in Denmark and the innovative practices they bring with them. The 2020 award is being promoted in partnership with Copenhagen Capacity. Previous winners include:
Eligibility / Criteria
The 2020 Foreign Company of the Year will be awarded to a foreign owned company investing in Denmark that has recently demonstrated significant achievements, in one or more of the following areas:
– Growth: Relative growth in turnover, employees or profitability.
– Investment: Significant investments in R&D, new facilities or acquisitions.
– Partnerships: Strategic partnerships with organizations, companies or government agencies
– Innovation: Development/implementation of an innovative solution
– CSR/Sustainability: Meaningful initiatives and their impact both internally and externally
In order to ensure complete impartiality in the selection process, AmCham’s Board of Directors has appointed an independent jury of three distinguished business leaders to evaluate the applications and select the winner. The 2020 Jury is comprised of:
– Jørgen Bardenfleth, Chairman of the Board (Lyngsoe Systems, Symbion et al.)
– Sanna Suvanto-Harsaae, Chairman of the Board (Bo Concept, TCM, etc.)
– Bjarne Corydon, Editor-in-Chief, Børsen
The winner of the 2020 Foreign Company of the Year will be announced at AmCham’s 2020 Fall Member Dinner at Sølyst on October 1.
Nominations: To be considered for this year’s award, please contact AmCham’s Therese Oliver, at email@example.com for an initial discussion. Nominations are due by September 2.
Note: There is no charge to submit a nomination. However, if your company is chosen as a finalist, there is an administration fee to enter the final round (DKK 7.500 or 12.500 for non-members)