Expat in Denmark: Stay Updated on the Covid-19 Situation!
The current situation in Denmark is challenging communication and information flows on all levels. The Danish government and authorities are communicating frequently and are continously updating their instructions for the general public.
If you are an expat in Denmark, it may be challenging to follow the most recent updates as these are often published in Danish. AmCham has thus collected some useful English-language sources below for you to stay updated on the current situation.
AmCham encourages everyone to follow the instructions provided by the authorities – and stay safe and healthy!
- The Copenhagen Post – Ongoing Updates on Covid-19 in English
- Danish Health Authority – FAQs on Covid-19 in Denmark
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs – FAQs on Travelling to and from Denmark
- Danish Patient Safety Authority – Access to Healthcare in Denmark
- Danish Medicines Agency – News on Supply of Medicine/Medical Equipment
- European Centre for Disease Prevention & Control
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Danish National Police – Ongoing updates on Twitter (both English and Danish)
- Danish National Policy – Hotlines and Latest News