* SOLD OUT * 2021 AmCham Family Thanksgiving Dinner
*** The event is sold out – if you want to be added to the waiting list please contact the AmCham office ***
Come celebrate an American Thanksgiving with the AmCham family!
AmCham Denmark’s 19th Annual Family Thanksgiving Dinner will take place at the Marriott on Sunday, November 21.
Treat your family to an authentic American Thanksgiving dinner complete with American wines, musical entertainment, supervised activities for the kids and our popular ‘Raffle-of-Prizes’*.
The dinner includes American classics like roast turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes & gravy, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie – along with American wine, beer and soft drinks.
This popular family event also includes:
- Coca-Cola fun room
- Movie room with kid-friendly films
- Supervised arts & crafts room for the little ones
Note: This event is open to representatives from AmCham member companies (plus spouses/partners and family). Other guests are subject to approval (kindly contact the AmCham team). Due to space limitations, parties larger than 10 persons will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Dress code: Smart casual
Ticket Prices (Raffle tickets sold separately):
Adults (age 17 and up): DKK 475,-
Teens (age 7 to 16): DKK 275,-
Child (age 0 to 6): 125,-
Raffle Tickets: DKK 100,- each / 4 for DKK 300,-
Corporate Table (up to 10 guests + 1 raffle ticket per guest): 7.200,-
Event COVID-19 Info:
In order to ensure a safe experience for everyone, we want to draw your attention to the following COVID-19 requirements for the event:
- All event participants over 15 yrs. must present a valid corona passport
- All kids 6 – 14 yrs will be required to present a negative COVID test 72 hours (48 hours for quick test) prior to the event. If they have been vaccinated or have had COVID, please bring proof of this.
- If anyone in your party experiences Covid symptoms on the day, they should stay home and we will refund their ticket
- If you have any questions, please contact the main office: +45 33 932 932, or email email@example.com
*We encourage all of our companies to donate prizes for our Thanksgiving Charity Raffle, with proceeds going directly to AmCham’s Education and Integration Fund. To donate prizes, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org / or: 33 932 932.