2021 Foreign Investment Summit
AmCham Denmark is pleased to invite our members & stakeholders to the 2021 Foreign Investment Summit: Attracting Foreign Investments in a Post Pandemic World at DLA Piper’s new offices adjacent to Østerport Station.
AmCham’s Foreign Investment Summit highlights the vital role international companies play in the Danish economy – and brings together business, government, and political leaders to discuss Denmark’s strengths and weaknesses when it comes to attracting and retaining foreign (and Danish) investments in Denmark.
During the summit, Implement Consulting Group will release its 2021 FDI Report, developed in partnership with AmCham, Invest in Denmark & Copenhagen Capacity, which analyzes Denmark’s current FDI performance – and suggests ways forward. The summit will culminate in a discussion between Members of Parliament and company leaders from various sectors on what Denmark can do strengthen its attractiveness.
We hope you will join us for this important discussion.
In order for everyone to participate safely, all participants are required to have a valid corona passport.
08:30 Registration / networking
08:50 Welcome & Introductions
– Stephen Brugger, Executive Director, AmCham
– Martin Lavesen, Managing Partner, DLA Piper
– Anne Hougaard Jensen, Director, Invest in Denmark
09:00 Setting the Scene, Stephen Brugger, AmCham
09:05 Report on Denmark’s FDI performance and the way forward
– Eva Rytter Sunesen, Partner – Implement Consulting Group
09:25 Attracting FDI in the Shadow of the Pandemic
– Torsten Andersen, Deputy Director-General – Danish Business Authority
09:40 Company perspectives
– Healthcare Investments: Tore Von Würden, Country Director, Amgen
– IT Investments & Talent: Henning Treichl, Deputy Country Leader, Salesforce
– Denmark as a Nordic Headquarters: Flemming Jørgensen, Country Leader, IFF
10:10 The Radikale Venstre’s vision for improving FDI framework conditions
– Katrine Robsøe, Business Spokesperson (RV)
10:15 Panel Discussion with Katrine Robsøe and Company Spokespeople
10:30 Networking and coffee