Agile HR: Leadership During Crisis
AmCham’s HR Committee is pleased to invite you to the 3rd installment of the “Agile HR” theme for 2021 focusing on “Leadership During Crisis.”
The theme “Agile HR,” focuses on building responsiveness and adaptability into the HR organization, which in turn supports business agility. During this event we will look at HR’s role in crisis planning and management, and lessons learned from the various crisis points (related or non-related to the pandemic) of the last 18 months, including how an agile approach can help to prepare for extreme uncertainty.
Join us as we hear perspectives from company executives on how their companies are preparing for future crisis, including successes and stumbling blocks that have led to new strategies. We will talk about the importance of leadership visibility during crisis, internal & external communications, as well as how team diversity can impact innovation when dealing with the unexpected.
- Susanne Mørch Koch, CEO, Tivoli
- Annelise Goldstein, Chief Human Resources Officer, Maersk Tankers
- Tisha Boatman, Managing Director, Siemens Healthineers, Denmark & Nordic and Baltics Zone
- Marianne Lindhard Moe, General Manager, Dell Technologies
- Pernille Fritz Vilhelmsen, Executive Vice President & Chief People & Culture Officer, Hempel
We look forward to seeing you ‘in person’ at this event at Kromann Reumert in Copenhagen!