AmCham’s 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM)
In accordance with our bylaws, AmCham Denmark’s 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) is hereby summoned by the Board of Directors and will commence on Monday, March 30, 2020.
Please note that due to the current public health guidance around Covid-19, this year’s AGM will take place virtually via the Microsoft Teams video conferencing system. Further information for joining the Teams session will be provided following registration.
AmCham’s AGM is open to AmCham members in good standing.
2020 AGM Agenda
- Welcome and introductions
- Appointment of an AGM Chair
- Report from the Board of Directors
- AmCham Finances
– 2019 Annual Report
– 2020 Budget
– 2021 Membership Dues
- Elections to the Board of Directors
- Other business (proposals must be received no later than one week after the official AGM has been called)
The Board of Directors