SOLD OUT – Crisis Management Seminar and Workshop
** EVENT IS SOLD OUT** – please contact the AmCham office to be put on a waiting list.
Is your organization prepared to face a crisis?
The Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) and AmCham Denmark are pleased to invite security professionals to an executive seminar & workshop on crisis management.
Join experts from the Danish Emergency Management Agency (DEMA) and the Department of State’s Office of Crisis Management to discuss best practices to prepare for, mitigate, and handle a crisis.
Crises are unpredictable. Recent crises provide a window on how to improve planning and preparedness. This seminar will present participants with the latest planning concepts used both inside and outside Denmark, and facilitate collaboration between peers and government entities to develop the highest standards of preparedness.
You will hear real-life lessons from Danish-based executives who have encountered crises, and innovative new concepts used by some of the companies who are best prepared for the worst.
– Alan Leventhal, U.S. Ambassador to Denmark
– Asif Parbst Amin, Deputy Director General, Danish Emergency Management Agency (DEMA)
– Robert Fagan, Crisis Management Trainer, Foreign Service Institute, U.S. State Department
– Søren Boss Rasmussen, Senior Director Group Security, DSV
– Robert Fuenzalida, Regional Director, Global Security EMEA, Lego
– Tina Lehmann Jensen, Head of Global Security, Ørsted
– Ole Kjeldsen, National Security & Technology Officer, Microsoft Denmark & Iceland
After the presentations, we have planned a workshop where you will have a chance to exchange information and experiences regarding on how to mitigate risk in your organization.
We hope you will join us for this timely and relevant event.
U.S. Department of State’s Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) keeps organizations and personnel operating safely abroad by connecting private-sector security professionals with the Diplomatic Security Service through ongoing risk awareness.
The Danish Emergency Management Agency (DEMA) is a governmental agency under the Ministry of Defense. The organization works to prepare society for, prevent and respond to major accidents and disasters.