Harvard Business Review: Parents Who Lead
AmCham Denmark, in partnership with Tatarklubben, invite you to join Harvard Business Review authors & renowned organizational psychologists Stew Friedman & Alyssa Westring to discuss their book Parents Who Lead.
The book offers a method to help parents gain a greater sense of purpose and control, so they can lead the lives they truly want – lives characterized by genuine relationships and positive impact.
Seminar tools enable parents and caregivers to:
- Design a compelling image of an achievable future
- Engage with children in meaningful ways to build trust
- Cultivate a community of caregiving and support
- Experiment in the laboratory of life to discover new ways to live and work that align better with core values
- Teach children how to lead
Powerful, practical, and indispensable, Parents Who Lead is the evidence-based guide parents need to forge a better future, foster mutually rewarding relationships, and design sustainable solutions for creating a richer life for themselves, their children, and their world.