Navigating Employment Law During COVID-19
AmCham’s HR Committee welcomes all interested members to this discussion on how to navigate difficult employment law issues during the COVID-19 Crisis.
The pandemic has caused business challenges across the board. Employers are especially hard hit in dealing with employment laws, due to massive and sudden changes in business and working conditions.
Join us to get some insight and answers from experts on the following topics from an employment law perspective:
- Handling of mental health issues related to remote working
- Changes in terms and conditions of employment
- Impact on salaries and incentive schemes
- Legal frameworks for conducting redundancies
- Marianne Granhøj, Partner & Employment Law Specialist, Kromann Reumert
- Anne Marie Abrahamson, Partner & Employment Law Specialist, Lundgrens Law Firm