M&A and Capital Markets in Denmark and the U.S. Following COVID-19
AmCham Denmark, in partnership with Magnusson Denmark Law Firm, Grant Thornton, and Holland & Knight LLP, invites you to join our livestream event on ‘M&A and Capital Markets in Denmark and the U.S. Following COVID-19’.
The COVID-19 outbreak is disrupting M&A and capital markets, disrupting business processes, and causing substantial uncertainty for businesses and decision-makers globally. We are pleased to provide members with a timely update from local experts on the current market situations, business outlook, and challenges.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain unique insights into the current situation in Denmark and the U.S.
- 13:45 – 13:50 – Welcome by Stephen Bruger, AmCham Denmark
- 13:50 – 14:05 – M&A, capital markets and business trends following the C-19 and its impact on the Danish market from a legal perspective by Moderator Sam Jalaei, attorney-at-law and Partner from Magnusson Denmark Law Firm, Co-Head of Corporate M&A and Head of Capital Markets
- 14:05 – 14:20 – M&A and Capital Markets in Denmark and the U.S. Following COVID-19 – And a Brief Look at U.S. Aspects of Relief Packages and Travel and Immigration Restrictions by Anne-Mette Andersen, attorney-at-law and partner from Holland & Knight, New York
- 14:20 – 14:35 – Current development in M&A transactions on the Danish market from a financial perspective by Jakob Fogt, Partner Transaction Advisory Services, Grant Thornton Copenhagen
- 14:35 – 14:50 – Q&A
- 14:50 – 15:00 – Wrap up & Livestream conclude
About the speakers
Sam Jalaei is a partner at the international law firm Magnusson with offices in Denmark, Sweden Finland, the Baltics and Russia. Sam is the Co-Head of Corporate M&A and Head of Capital Markets in Magnusson Denmark and advises various Danish and international corporate clients, private equity and venture capital funds in corporate M&A, capital markets, commercial contracts, finance and joint ventures. For many years, Sam was also a member of the board of directors of Danish-American Business Forum.
Anne-Mette Elkjær Andersen is a partner at the New York office of the U.S. law firm of Holland & Knight LLP where she practices in the area of corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, finance and commercial contracts. She also assists many Scandinavian and international startups set up their business in the U.S. and has a special practice in the area of compliance for engineering and architecture firms.
Jakob Fogt is Transaction Advisor Partner at Grant Thornton and has been working in the financial advisory industry for more than 34 years. His primary focus is on serving medium sized companies as well as multinational clients. He has significant experience in working with transaction advisory services for both industrial companies and Private equity funds.