Managing Global Compliance with EU and U.S. Regulations in the Biden Administration
AmCham Denmark, in partnership with Kromann Reumert and Foley & Lardner, is pleased to invite members and stakeholders to a timely meeting discussing key U.S. and EU compliance issues.
A change in U.S. administration brings different regulatory priorities that impact Danish businesses that sell and operate abroad. The Biden administration includes former prosecutors and regulators who are known for an aggressive approach in enforcing U.S. regulations abroad. As a result, it is expected that the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and related economic and trade sanctions, export controls, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) enforcement will be more aggressive in the new administration, impacting the international sales and operations of Danish companies.
The presentation will address:
- Key US regulatory issues of concern in the Biden Administration
- The evolving EU regulatory landscape and dealing with potential overlapping (and potentially conflicting) legal requirements.
- Recommended steps to address compliance demands in a changing landscape.
Please note that you can register for either the physical event at Kromann Reumert with breakfast and networking, or the online live streaming!
Our U.S. speaker, Greg Husisian, international regulatory expert with Foley & Lardner, will be present at Kromann Reumert to ensure an interesting discussion and successful networking session. We hope to see as many as you as possible in person.
- Hans Jakob Folker, Partner, dispute and financial crime specialist, Kromann Reumert
- Greg Husisian, Partner, international regulatory expert, Foley & Lardner