Managing Supply Chain & 3rd Party Risk from an Organizational Perspective
AmCham’s Security Committee, in partnership with the U.S. Embassy and OSAC, is pleased to invite you to a discussion on Supply Chain and 3rd Party Risk from an Organizational Perspective.
With a growing dependency on 3rd parties such as cloud providers, vendors, suppliers and so on, organizations are increasingly needing to focus efforts on managing the associated business risk. With multiple areas of risk – leading to broad internal stakeholder groups – a coordinated effort can be challenging.
During the event, we will hear from security executives on how they are managing these risks within their own organizations:
- What frameworks are you using to support a holistic third-party risk management program?
- What can internal process and interdepartmental interaction look like?
- What are the obstacles to be aware of, and how can you work around them?
- What metrics can be put in place to be able to measure, communicate and potentially monetize risk?
- Thomas Boye Dyregaard, Head of HSSE & Corporate Crisis Management, Maersk
- Klaus Hedegaard, Senior Director Global Security, Europe, PepsiCo
- Thomas de Neergaard, Group Security Officer & CISO, Volvo Group
We hope you will join us for this relevant discussion.