Navigating Current Supply Chain Challenges and Future Outlook
Recent material shortages, labor shortages and freight delays has left transatlantic and global supply chains in disarray and has resulted in extreme price increases, record-setting inflation, production-threatening delays, and unprecedented attempts to renegotiate longstanding fixed price supply agreements.
AmCham Denmark, in partnership with Kromann Reumert, Foley & Lardner and DSV, is pleased to invite members and stakeholders to a live program to discuss:
- The primary drivers of current supply chain disruption and the outlook for 2023
- Strategies for success and flexibility: contract terms, lessons learned and what successful organizations are doing differently
- Supplier issues: mitigating delays in the supply chain: variable delivery clause, cap/no cap on liquidated damages, dual-sourcing, and first-priority customer in case of shortage in supplies.
- Concrete tools to stay ahead of currents disruptions: Price adjustment clauses, force majeure, prize index regulation, and addressing insolvency in the supply chain
- ESG in supply chains: In particular on draft EU legislation relating to supply chain sustainability