Next Generation Life Sciences Commercialization in the U.S.
AmCham Denmark is pleased to invite relevant members to a partner event with Medicon Valley Alliance and EVERSANA on Next Generation Commercialization for Life Sciences Launching in the U.S.
The pharmaceutical pipeline is gaining momentum, led by many first-time launchers. But the reality is companies spend >$200MM over three years leading up to launch, and 66% of drugs still don’t meet launch expectations.
This looming risk, echoed by general industry pressures, leaves developers and investors alike looking for more advanced commercialization options that effectively maximize their pipelines, minimize risk, optimize investment, and increase the speed to market.
Join us for this live session as we discuss:
– Trends in US Biopharma, MedTech and DTx launches
– Explore differences between commercialization models: launching with EVERSANA, traditional licensing or launching on your own
– Optimizing launch sequence across markets in Europe and globally
For additional information and to register, the button below will direct you to the MVA website:
9:00 Networking, registration and light breakfast
– David Munis Zepernick, Medicon Valley Alliance
– Stephen Brugger, AmCham Denmark
9:35 Next Generation Commercialization for Life Sciences Launching in the U.S.
– Mike Ryan, Executive Vice President, Europe – EVERSANA
– Rohit Sood, Executive Vice President, Commercialization – EVERSANA
– Franjo Hanzl, Vice President Commercial Development Europe – EVERSANA
11:00 End of Good Morning Meeting