Partner Event: Nordic M&A And Private Equity Webinar
Following the impact of the pandemic during Q1 2020 on both domestic and cross-border deals and a volatile M&A market, we experienced a tremendous boom in deals both in terms of volume and value during the H2 with Q4 2020 being the highest in almost two decades.
A very brief decline in M&A deals following the first wave of COVID-19 lockdowns, and then a tremendous rebound in the Nordics with a strong show of investments from both PE, VC funds, family offices and high net worth individuals and thus a solid finish in 2020 and an even greater deal flow during Q1 and Q2 in 2021.
But what have been key deal drivers in 2020 and 2021 with deal value increased 40% from €193.1bn in Q1 2020 to €269.8bn in Q1 2021. And deal volume grew by 14% from 1,918 deals in Q1 2020 to 2,196 transactions in Q1 2021. Which sectors experienced the highest deal activity and what trends were in the driver seat and new ones introduced? And will the M&A market continue to flourish in H2 2021?
A list of topics to cover:
• Value creation potential and valuations, the SME sector, high-growth startups
• PE’s portfolio companies, growth, targets’ behavior etc.
• Family Offices and HNWI entering the SME investment stage with new signs of risk and investment appetite.
• Financial due diligence trends, multiples, the SME sector and its professionalization etc.
• M&A legal deal trends and hurdles, including W&I in the SME sector
Sam Jalaei, Host and moderator, Partner and Co-Head of Corporate M&A and Head of Capital Markets, Magnusson Denmark
Amer Ramzan, Managing Partner, Promentum Equity Partners
Hannamari Koivikko, Head of Wealth, Advisory Nordics, J.P.Morgan Private Bank
Irfan Goandal, Senior Partner, Promentum Equity Partners
Henrik Sørensen, M&A Transaction Services, Deloitte Financial Advisory
Please register by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com