Partner Event: Join the Danish Delegation to SelectUSA
Boost your business in the USA: Join Ambassador Leventhal and Minister Morten Bødskov on the official Danish Delegation to the 2023 SelectUSA Summit.
AmCham Denmark is pleased to invite its members to become part of the official Danish delegation to the 2023 SelectUSA Summit, which takes place from May 1 to 4 in Washington D.C. Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in and gain access to a parallel program with high-level meetings both before and during the Summit.
View Ambassador Leventhal’s promotional video here.
Hosted by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo, the SelectUSA Investment Summit Investment is the premier event for international companies looking to locate or expand their business in the United States. This year’s Summit will feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, and one-on-one meetings with economic development organizations from all 50 U.S. states and key representatives from the federal government.
Special Danish Program
In addition to being able to participate in the program for SelectUSA, as a participant in the Danish delegation, you will also have access to a parallel program and unique networking opportunities before and during the visit, including, among other things:
- An exclusive networking reception hosted by Ambassador Leventhal and Minister of Business Morten Bødskov (TBC) before departure to the U.S.
- Reception at the Danish embassy in Washington DC with the participation of representatives from Congress and the Biden administration.
- Seminar on the understanding the Inflation Reduction Act, CHIPS ACT, etc. for Danish companies.
- Delegation dinner with the participation of ambassadors, the Minister of Business, members of Congress and Biden’s administration.
- Breakfast meeting and briefing by the Danish Minister for Business with a focus on Danish business policy including the green transition.
To become part of the delegation please sign up via one of our partners below:
Learn more about the Investment Summit here.
Danish companies looking to establish or grow their business in the U.S. There are high level sessions on everything from how to structure your business in the US to special tax incentives to logistics and localization strategy. In addition, there are a large number of industry sessions which delve into the special conditions that apply in everything from fintech to cleantech, from software to shipping, from medical to energy and much more.