Partner Event: Fostering Entrepreneurship in the Post Covid Economy
AmCham Denmark, in partnership with the U.S. Embassy, is pleased to invite members and stakeholders to a virtual discussion on entrepreneurship and growth in a post Covid Economy.
The COVID-19 pandemic’s wide-ranging impact has upended large parts of our society, and much of the disruption unleashed over the last 8 months is likely to endure in the post Covid world. Don’t miss this opportunity to listen to experts on both sides of the Atlantic share their thoughts on some of the key challenges, including:
– What should a successful entrepreneurship ecosystem look like in the future?
– What frameworks need to be in place?
– How can we work across the Atlantic to develop growth and opportunities in the United States and Denmark?
>> To register for this Zoom webinar, click here
Program / Speakers:
- Welcome remarks:
– Stuart Dwyer, Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy
– Brian Wessel, Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry for Industry, Business & Financial Affairs
- Jonathan Ortmans, President of the Global Entrepreneurship Network
The role of entrepreneurs in a post-COVID economy and the conditions and policies that are necessary to foster entrepreneurship.
- Peter Kofler, President of the Danish Entrepreneurship Association
The Danish entrepreneurship ecosystem and the importance of a successful Transatlantic cooperation.
- Lars Maaløe, Chief Technology Officer at Corti
Case study of Corti’s successful expansion to the U.S.
- Jaqueline Vitello, Senior Investment Specialist at SelectUSA Tech
Introduction to SelectUSA and the tools for facilitating startups and scaleups by international tech firms in the United States.
- Panel discussion and Q&A Moderator:
– Stephen Brugger, Executive Director, AmCham Denmark
This is a free online seminar organized by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Commercial Service, SelectUSA and AmCham Denmark. For more information please contact:
Maria Norsk Deichmann, U.S. Embassy Copenhagen at: Maria.Norsk@trade.gov