PARTNER EVENT: International Citizen Day
AmCham is pleased to support International House Copenhagen on International Citizen Day. Here, we welcome all expats & newcomers and their families to learn about all aspects of living in the capital region – from housing, job search and childcare to establishing a new network and jump-starting your social life.
This is your chance to meet, engage and network with public authorities, private organizations, local communities – and other international citizens!
The first-ever International Citizen Day features an all-day program, with fun activities for the entire family, including:
- Learn how to ride a bike with Trafiklegepladsen (Children up to 8 years old)
- How to make Danish Friends (talk by expat Kay Xander Mellish)
- Borrow a “book” from the Living Library and talk to an experienced expat
- Sustainable City: sustainable food samples & insight into sustainable development (kids of all ages)
- Learn to dance Latin Mix and Salsa
- Wheel of Fortune & a treasure hunt – with the possibility to win big prizes.
You can also listen to many talks and speak with experts to get guidance on tax, the Danish rental and housing market, language training, sports clubs, trade unions, workplace culture, navigating schools in Denmark – and so much more!
This event is free-of-charge. To see the entire program, and register, click here.
We hope you will join AmCham and International House Copenhagen – to meet other expats and find out all you need to know for you and your family to thrive in Copenhagen!
International Citizen Day is organised by International House Copenhagen and funded by The City of Copenhagen, The Capital Region of Copenhagen, Greater Copenhagen, The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI), Finansforbundet and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (Akademikerne).