Partner Event: Make America Green Again
Amcham is pleased to invite members and stakeholders to a partner webinar (in Danish) with DI on what the incoming Biden Administration’s climate change agenda will mean for Danish green investment opportunities in the U.S.
President-elect Biden has an ambitious agenda for mitigating climate change and is planning to transition the American economy into a green economy as well as reach net-zero emissions no later than 2050. Biden has also suggested wide-ranging investments in order to realize these ambitious plans and is committed to ensuring the transition to a greener American economy. At the same time, Biden has expressed just as forceful a commitment to making sure that a green transition benefits both job growth and companies in the United States.
This webinar will focus on how Denmark and Europe can collaborate in expanding these global ambitions, and grapple with the question of whether a climate-oriented administration will bring forth new investment opportunities for Danish companies or will Mr. Biden’s ‘Buy American & Hire American’ initiatives weaken the competitiveness of Danish companies on the U.S. market.
A panel of leading experts will be discussing these intriguing topics.
- Connie Hedegaard, Board Director at Concito. Former minister and Climate Commissioner
- Anne Højer Simonsen, Vice Director, Dansk Industri
- Morten Dyrholm, Group Senior Vice President, Vestas
- Rasmus Helveg, (MP) Chariman of the Climate and Energy Committee
- Sebastian Mernild, Climate researcher and Pro Vice Chancellor, SDU
- Anders Agner, Editor-in-Chief, Kongressen.com
Read more and register here