Partner Event: National Cancer Conference 360°
AmCham Denmark, in partnership with Altinget, Dansk Erhverv, Roche, Danish Society for Clinical Oncology and many others, is pleased to present the 2020 National Cancer Conference ‘Cancer 360°’.
The conference aims to provide a holistic perspective on the cancer research status in Denmark – and the political opportunities and solutions needed in the future. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more from expert speakers, leading politicians and patient organizations.
- Magnus Heunicke, Danish Minister of Health
- Stephanie Lose, Chair of the Danish Regions
- Jesper Fisker, CEO of the Danish Cancer Society (Kræftens Bekæmpelse)
- Professor Sir Mark Cauffield, Chief Scientist, Genomics England
- and many other inspiring speakers…
See the full program here (please note that the conference is primarily in Danish).
To register for this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.