Partner Event – New York Climate Week 2021: From Climate Policy to Climate Action
New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), Danish Cleantech Hub, State of Green, and Confederation of Danish Industry are pleased to invite you to the New York Climate Week event: Toward 2030: From Climate Policy to Climate Action.
Toward 2030: From Climate Policy to Climate Action is a unique transatlantic event, which aims to create a space for cleantech leaders to discuss climate change action – from the national to the local level – in creating a more resilient and green economy with a focus on business opportunities and job creation potential.
With the UN General Assembly as the backdrop, the event convenes clean economy leaders from the private sector national governments, cities, financial institutions, and civil society. Expect a highly inspirational event together with progressive Danish and American peers.
You can hear exciting presentations and discussions between:
- Andrew Kessler, President, NY Green Bank
- Dan Egan, Vice President, Vornado Realty Trust
- Danielle Merfeld, VP og CTO, Generel Electric (GE)
- Doreen Harris, CEO and President, NYSERDA
- Finn Mortensen, Executive Director, State of Green
- John Galyen, President, Danfoss North America
- John Lochner, VP Innovation, NYSERDA
- Lars Sandahl Sørensen, CEO and Director General, DI
- Rory Moss, President, ROCKWOOL North America
- Torben Möger Pedersen, CEO, PensionDanmark