Partner Event: Risk Advisory & Compliance Summit
AmCham executives are invited to attend a Risk Advisory & Compliance Summit on anti-money laundering compliance, sanctions, FCPA, and crypto, with the most significant group of experts to discuss these issues the region has seen for at least the last 20 years.
Featuring a keynote by former US Ambassador to Denmark James P. Cain and Director General of the Danish National Security and Intelligence Service (PET) Finn Borch Andersen, along with panel discussions including current and former US and EU government officials, this summit will provide the most current and relevant guidance on these critical and evolving topics.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance and Investigations
- Emerging Technologies: Criminal Use and Use in Investigations
- Sanctions and Kleptocracy
- Investigating International Corporate Corruption: US and Scandinavian Perspectives
- Monitorships & Compliance
Click here for speaker information, a detailed agenda and to register.
A reception with former Ambassador Cain will follow the conference.
While there is no cost to join this conference, pre-registration is required.