2022 Foreign Company of the Year Nominations are Open!
AmCham Denmark, in cooperation with Copenhagen Capacity, is pleased to announce that nominations for the 2022 Foreign Company of The Year are now open. This prestigious award celebrates the valuable contributions made by foreign companies investing in Denmark and the innovative practices they bring with them.
Previous winners include:
Janssen (2021), IBM (2020), Amgen (2019), FMC (2018), Medtronic (2017), DuPont (2016), Bayer (2015), Roche (2014), Biogen (2013), McDonald’s (2012), Siemens (2011) and Crowne Plaza (2010)
Eligibility / Criteria
The 2022 Foreign Company of the Year will be awarded to a foreign owned company investing in Denmark that has demonstrated significant achievements, in one or more of the following areas:
– Growth: Relative growth in turnover, employees or profitability
– Investment: Significant investments in R&D, new facilities or acquisitions.
– Partnerships: Strategic partnerships with organizations, companies or government agencies
– Innovation: Development/implementation of an innovative solution
– CSR/Sustainability: Meaningful initiatives and their impact both internally and externally
In order to ensure complete impartiality in the selection process, AmCham’s Board of Directors has appointed an independent jury of three distinguished business leaders to evaluate the applications and select the winner. The 2021 Jury is comprised of:
– Jørgen Bardenfleth, Chairman of the Board (Lyngsoe Systems, Symbion et al.)
– Sanna Suvanto-Harsaae, Chairman of the Board (Bo Concept, TCM, etc.)
– Bjarne Corydon, Editor-in-Chief (Børsen)
The winner of the 2022 Foreign Company of the Year will be announced at AmCham’s 2022 Fall Member Dinner in October.
To be nominated for this year’s award, please contact AmCham’s Therese Oliver, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations are due by September 6.
Note: There is no charge to submit a nomination. However, if your company is chosen as a finalist, there is an administration fee to enter the final round (DKK 7.500 or 12.500 for non-members)