AmCham Policy Forum
AmCham’s Policy Forum is comprised of senior public affairs representatives and other relevant stakeholders from AmCham Patron and Corporate member companies.
The forum meets 4-5 times annually with the aim of exchanging knowledge and developing relationships with key politicians and government officials.
Click here to read more about AmCham Denmarks Policy Agenda.
Latest AmCham Policy Forums meetings:
– May 26, 2020 – AmCham Policy Forum Meets Sofie Carsten Nielsen
– May 5, 2020 – AmCham Policy Forum Meets Alex Vanopslagh
– April 12, 2019 – The Role of the Media with Nina Munch-Perrin
– Feb. 21, 2019 – AmCham Policy Committee Meets with Noa Redington
– Nov. 2, 2018 – Policy Committee with Mads Fuglede (V)
Want to learn more?
Contact AmCham at email@example.com