AmCham’s HR Committee Discusses Leadership During Crisis
On September 17, AmCham’s HR Committee held an event on “Leadership During Crisis” in person at Kromann Reumert in Copenhagen. The session was the 3rd installment of AmCham HR Committee’s ‘Agile HR’ program for 2021.
During the event a fantastic lineup of business leaders discussed the impact of HR on crisis planning and management during the last 18 months, along with personal reflections on lessons learned during the pandemic – and how to lead moving forward.
- Susanne Mørch Koch, CEO, Tivoli / Esther Straarup Wright, Account Manager, Tivoli
- Annelise Goldstein, Chief Human Resources Officer, Maersk Tankers
- Tisha Boatman, Managing Director, Siemens Healthineers, Denmark & Nordic and Baltics Zone
- Marianne Lindhard Moe, General Manager, Dell Technologies
- Pernille Fritz Vilhelmsen, Executive Vice President & Chief People & Culture Officer, Hempel